The client is a large, international company operating in various sectors across different countries. This senior Project Manager role is accountable for overseeing, planning and driving multiple large scale, complex and multifaceted projects.
With a proven track record in the successful delivery of end to end transformation projects, ideally within a multinational environment.
- Will have between 5-10+ years experience of Project Management
- Managed a significant number of projects through the End to End Project lifecycle
- Managed Project Budgets between US$ 5-10m+
- Used to managing Project Teams of cross functional resources
- Whilst typically managing at Head of Dept. Level, will have had interaction at CxO Level
- Delivered multi-country deployments Globally
- A good knowledge of Waterfall, Hybrid and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of any of the following Technologies Oracle RMS, ReSA, SIM, EPM, X-Store, Non Merch Procurement, ORCE & Responsys Campaign Execution , Chatbot, Service and Social Clouds, MW SOA, MFT IAM, OIM and Automic. Blue Yonder Planning solution including Allocation, AP, AO, EP, D&F, Strategic Pricing, Promos, Markdowns and CATMAN as well as ESO for Food. IBM Sterling Order Management, BI & A, Comarch Loyalty, Yext, HPS.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent working experience.
- Project Management Certification in Prince 2, PMP or Similar
- Certificated in relevant systems where applicable
- Skilled in using MS Office Products such as PowerPoint, Excel,
- Proficient in the use of MS Project
- Knowledge of JIRA would be helpful
- Will have used SharePoint for management of the Project Document Repository and use of SharePoint lists
- Reviewing the initial Business Case and High level Plan with the Business Relationship Manager to ensure clear handoff
- Based on the Business Case establishing & maintaining the Project OpEx and CapEx Budgets.
- Set up a clear communication cadence and alignment of the Project to the Project standard Governance structure.
- Responsible for project mobilization including obtaining commitment of project team resources with departmental Resource Managers.
- Direct and guide project team members to ensure compliance to governance standards and procedures for managing projects
- Define and monitor key dependencies both in and out of the project ensuring that the critical path of the project is fully understood.
- Work with all internal IT Teams to ensure strategies are defined and agreed
- Management of multiple 3rd Party vendors including onshore and offshore resource
- Used to working with internal Procurement or Vendor Management Office and experience with contractual negotiation.
- Used to working with Change Management to ensure both As-Is & To-Be Processes are put in place, Training, Organizational Modelling, Adoption & Benefits Realization plan are established where applicable.
- Direct Line Management of a small number of Project Managers & Leads typically 1-3 with responsibility for setting objectives, performance appraisals and personal development