This role is with a client who operate internationally, with a large network of businesses covering several different sectors.
- 10 + years of relevant experience working across multiple projects or domains, ideally with both IT and business knowledge of that area
- Familiar with business analysis methodology, business process definition and associated documentation, project delivery phases and program/project governance
- Used to working in a complex operating environment within a business undergoing transformational technology enabled business change
- Understanding of End to End Change Management and Architecture
- Experience of working in a pressured, time-bound project environment
- Experience of working within a customer orientated function and supporting transformation within this area
- Proven experience in working with a variety of stakeholders from different organisational levels and functions to achieve successful project outcomes
- Exposure to embedding culture change
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders for a transformation program
- Partner with the business to create the relevant roadmaps and project to support their strategy, helping them design their requirements and introducing them with innovating players in the market.
- Work hand in hand with stakeholders to create relevant and comprehensive requirements for each project.
- Study each demand to dispatch it to relevant IT entities
- Create relevant documentation to initiate new projects and take them through the approval process, with the help of SMEs.
- Partner with Vendor management to source 3rd party vendor when relevant and conduct RFIs.
- Be accountable for project conformity to business requirements
- Measure benefits for projects against business cases
- Manage portfolio of demands and projects to give transparency to the business on their progress
- Own the process mapping documentation for all existing and new activities
- Communicate regularly with his stakeholders to give them update and get priorities
- Be the SME of his domain to support other ITBPs when needed.